The Lions Club of Waterford Wisconsin was organized on November 6, 1960 with a charter membership of thirty six Lions.
Md WI-District 27-A1
Wisconsin United States
The membership meets the second Thursday of the month for a meal at an area restaurant and the Board meets on the Fourth Thursday of the month in the Whitford Park Ray Seidel Community Building.
Our main facility is at Whitford Park in the Ray Seidel Community Building
730 N River Rd
Waterford, WI 53185
Our mailing address is
P.O. Box 84, Waterford, WI 53185
- President - Lion Ray Jones
- 1st VP - Lion Ray Jones
- 2nd VP - Lion Bob O'Connell
- 3rd VP - Lion Darlene Janowitz
- Treasurer - Lion Russ Robers
- Secretary - Lion Cindy Lotzer
- Membership - Lion Ted Cain
- Tail-Twister - Lion Verna Acker
- Lion Tamer - Lion Mike Ciezki
- Directors - Lions Bill Johnson, Tal Janowitz, Bob Brandow
Comments or questions are welcome.